WATER AND SEWER
REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
WATER PIPE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
New Construction, Repair, and Repiping
Make sure your pipelines are in tip-top shape with the help of pipeline video inspection services from our team at Fitz’s Plumbing Repair! We want to help ensure the integrity of your piping and reduce any chances of property damage. Our plumbing experts can perform a complete evaluation of your piping system with our high-tech video system that will show us things we couldn’t see without getting invasive. Our pipeline video inspections help us to pinpoint the source of any problems, such as breaks, cracks, sags and more.
Our plumbing service experts will get the job done correctly, the first time. Don’t let other companies misdiagnose your problem and cost you an unnecessary amount of money.
Water leak detection and clog removal
If you’ve noticed that your water bill is getting bigger, but you’re not sure why, you may have a hidden leak on your hands. Or maybe you hear running water when there’s no water on, or have noticed mold, mildew, or bug activity where there was none before. No matter why you may suspect you have a leak that you can’t find, our experts at Fitz’s Plumbing Repair can help you get to the bottom of the issue. We can handle leak detection in any room of your house, and we are happy to provide leak inspections and options for you as well.
Do You See, Hear, Or Smell A Leak?
A leak could be coming from many places within your home, and you’ll likely need a professional plumber to determine exactly where it is. Whether you see, hear, or smell evidence, a leak is a serious problem that can cause expensive and possibly health-hazardous damage. Some signs of a leak include:
- Increased Water Bill
- Mold Or Mildew Where There Was None Before
- The Sound Of Running Water When There Shouldn’t Be
- Water Pump Or Meter Changes
- Cracks In Your Flooring Or Walls
- More Bugs Than Normal (Attracted To Moisture)
- Wet, Discolored, Or Hot Spots On Floor Or Walls
- Any of these things indicate a leak. If you’re experiencing one of them, please contact us at (504) 610-4666.
- What Kind Of Damage Can A Leak Cause?
Besides increasing your water bill and wasting water—which is an extremely valuable resource—an unattended leak can create major problems to your property. A rogue leak can create flooding, mold, mildew, bug invasions, erosion of soil, and plenty of other issues. To avoid these damages, it’s important to contact a plumbing professional as soon as you notice a problem. Waiting too long can result in more expensive or unhealthy situations for you and your family.
Your property and health is important. Leaks can lead to big problems for both, but you don’t have to worry. Our leak detection specialist will come to your South Louisiana home or building, and we will find the root of your leak quickly and with the least amount of damage possible. We pride ourselves on being thorough, careful, and helpful. If you think you might have a leak but aren’t sure, please contact us.
Even though the pipes in your home typically last for a long time, eventually they will start to break down and slowly deteriorate. If you think you may need repiping services for your South Louisiana home or building, give us at Fitz’s Plumbing Repair a call. We will give you an estimate to see if you need a portion of repipe plumbing, or a whole house repiping.
What are some of the reasons that a homeowner might need whole house repiping services? There are a few:
- You Have Leaks. A leaking pipe is a big sign that the pipes inside your home are getting old. The leaks usually come from holes that have worn through the metal of the pipe. When this happens, it’s important to call the repiping specialists as soon as possible, since other pipes will start to leak soon, too.
- Property Damage. If a part of your home with piping is damaged (due to severe weather, for example), your pipes were most likely damaged as well, and you should consider repipe plumbing to prevent water damage to your property.
- Your Piping Is Old. If you are sure that you have old piping, it may be time for a whole house repiping service. It’s very risky to your property to procrastinate on repiping your home; you could experience severe leaks or other major damage.
- Discolored Water. Have you ever seen brown, yellow, or red water? If you’re experiencing discolored water in your home, the culprit could be rust in your pipes. Not only is this unhealthy, it also means your pipes are in need of a tune-up.
- Lower Water Pressure. You may need to think about home repiping services if you’ve noticed your water pressure becoming lower. The lower pressure could be happening due to rust build-up in your pipes, or they could even be caving in on themselves. Either way, have low water pressure checked out and ask about repiping if this is happening to you.
SEWER LINE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
There are lots of serious problems can result from a sewer line that needs cleaning or repair. This issue can create health hazards and unnecessary expenses, so it’s never a good idea to leave a broken sewer line ignored or to try and fix it yourself. Contacting Fitz’s Plumbing Repair for sewer cleaning or sewer repair can save you a lot of frustration and money in the long run.
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
Sewer lines can be broken, cracked, burst, warped, or collapsed. This can happen as a result of frozen ground, invasion of tree roots, nearby construction, poor installation, too much build-up from debris or sludge, or simple wear and tear from aging. But no matter what the source of the problem is, our experienced professionals at Fitz’s Plumbing Repair will determine the cause of the issue and fix it. We will also do our best to prevent future problems from occurring.
If you’re experiencing any of these signs, please contact us immediately for a sewer line inspection. No matter how large or small the problem is, we can take care of it for you.
Trenchless Sewer Replacement
Don’t want to tear your yard up? Trenchless sewer replacement or repair is a newer technique that allows the problem to be fixed without the hassle of digging up your lawn. Although not every yard is a candidate for trenchless sewer repair or replacement, it does work for the majority.
The process of trenchless sewer line replacement or repair involves locating entry and exit holes in the yard for the pipe, and feeding a new, stronger, more eco-friendly pipe through the old one. The new pipe is also protected against tree root invasion.
Sewer Pumping Services
When was the last time your sewer line was pumped? If it hasn’t been pumped in three years, it’s time to have it done. Sewage pumping should really be done every three years, or else you could find yourself with odors in your home, slow-running toilets, or standing water above your drain field. None of these are fun, so make sure you’re maintaining your sewer line properly with routine sewer pumping at the very most, every five years.
Your Sewer Cleanout & Repair Experts
At Fitz’s Plumbing Repair, we take time to go over everything with you, explain what options you have, and what the best choices are for your situation. You can trust us to make an accurate assessment, and to make sure the problem is handled carefully and that future problems will be as prevented as they can be. Whether you need sewer cleaning, sewer repair, sewer pumping, sewer line replacement, or a simple video sewer line inspection, we have you covered.